Audio Voiceover – Books, Videos
B2B Translations works with a multilingual studio who has hundreds of professional, native-language audio voiceover artists who specialize in providing voiceover tracks for various projects. These experienced speakers live in various countries and understand the culture where the final documents will be used.
We provide the multilingual studio with the translations and work with them so they can finish the audio and video for large projects. In come instances, it may be easier and more cost-effective for everyone if we work independently, if you feel comfortable handling the audio and video pieces.
- Voiceover Talent. We have access to a wide-range of voiceover talent in all different languages. And within each language, we have voiceover artists who are male, female, young, old, children, seniors, casual, and professional. There are voiceover artists with different dialects along with those who work in technical and specialized fields. Chances are we have the right voiceover artist for your particular project.
- Studio Time. While audio voiceover can be done on any computer in a home setting, it may lack the true professional quality that only a studio can provide. In a studio, the correct bass, treble, tone are monitored through high-end microphones and production equipment. Plus, you won’t hear phones ringing or dogs barking in the background.
- Producer, Director. In addition to the voiceover talent, there needs to be someone who can hear the audio voiceover with the ears of your listener. Is it too fast? Are the words clear? Does it make sense? How is the tone? This means that the voiceover talent may need to read the text many different times until it sounds just right.
- Final Editing. Once the final voice tracks have been captured, everything is listened to again and any final editing within the software is made to produce the best audio track, regardless of the language.
- MP3, WAV, Flash, DVD. At this point, the options are endless. With digital technology, the audio track can be saved in any format or archived to different media.