Professional, Accurate Book Translation
B2B Translations has professional, native-language translators who specialize in translating various types of documents into practically any language in the world. We work with different types of books and manuals including:
- Novel Translation. This is one of the hardest book styles to translate. The translator has to convey the meaning and emotion while imitating the writing style of the author so the translated book is as compelling in the new language as the original.
- Textbook Translation. We will carefully translate your textbook so students around the world can learn the same information regardless of the language.
- Product Manual Translation. If you have a product you are exporting into another country, you likely have a product manual which also needs translated for the buyer. We will carefully and accurately translate your manual so it’s easy for everyone to understand.
- Employee Handbook Translation. We receive many requests to translate employee handbooks into Spanish for their Hispanic employees. It’s important that everyone in your company fully understands the policies and procedures.
- Children’s Book Translation. A children’s book looks so simple but can be very challenging to translate. The translator must tell your story through the eyes of a child while being careful to use age-appropriate words and adapt it to their unique culture.
Each translation project is unique. We will need to review your documents and likely ask a few questions in order to provide a free, no-obligation quote which includes:
- Quality Matters. Each translation is proofread and edited into a new language file.
- Price. We charge per original word being translated.
- Timeline. We need at least two business days to complete each project after approval.