Professional, Accurate Newsletter Translation
B2B Translations has professional, native-language translators who specialize in translating various types of documents into practically any language in the world. We work with different types of newsletters and magazines including:
- Employee Newsletter Translation. It’s common for larger companies to distribute newsletters to their employees. Since many companies have locations around the world, having a common newsletter translated into every employee’s language is a great way for everyone to know the latest news and events in their own language.
- Trade Newsletter Translation. If your newsletter is specifically written for a particular professional group — medical, law, business, environmental, history, music, photography, transportation, computers, engineering, science, religion — we will use a translator who specializes in that particular field.
- Neighborhood Newsletter Translation. Many groups, organizations, neighborhoods, and communities have their own newsletter. Normally, this covers general topics but it’s still important for everyone to be able to read the same information, regardless of their native language.
- Retail / Marketing Newsletter Translation. An easy way to advertise to your current client base is to send out a newsletter or magazine which highlights the newest products while offering discounts to encourage a return visit. But, do all of your clients speak English? How much more would they appreciate your store or business if your publications spoke their native language?
- Business / Trade Magazine Translation. If your business, organization, or special trade produces a magazine in English, we can translate it into other languages for your members to read globally. Our translators are very experienced in a wide-array of topics and can easily go from one topic to another while maintaining accuracy.
Each translation project is unique. We will need to review your documents and likely ask a few questions in order to provide a free, no-obligation quote which includes:
- Quality Matters. Each translation is proofread and edited into a new language file.
- Price. We charge per original word being translated.
- Timeline. We need at least two business days to complete each project after approval.