Professional, Accurate Legal Translation
B2B Translations has professional, native-language translators who specialize in translating various types of documents into practically any language in the world. We work with different types of legal documents including:
- Contract Translation. All businesses use and protect themselves with multiple contracts. If you are working with international companies, these contracts either need to be translated into their language or translated so you can read them. Our legal translators will translate your documents so both sides understand every last detail.
- Court Proceedings Translation. We can translate court proceedings so everyone involved with a particular case has a thorough knowledge of every detail in their native language.
- Patent Translation. Patent translation is a mixture of technical translation along with the legal details which are filed with the government. Our patent translators have a broad knowledge of legal terms, engineering/technical terms, and their native language so everything is translated correctly from country to country.
Each translation project is unique. We will need to review your documents and likely ask a few questions in order to provide a free, no-obligation quote which includes:
- Quality Matters. Each translation is proofread and edited into a new language file.
- Price. We charge per original word being translated.
- Timeline. We need at least two business days to complete each project after approval.