Professional, Accurate Chinese Translation
B2B Translations has hundreds of professional, native-Chinese translators available who specialize in various fields. These experienced translators live in various countries, have different backgrounds, and understand the culture in which they are translating.
- Quality Matters. Each translation is proofread and edited into a new language file.
- Price. We charge per original word being translated.
- Timeline. We need at least two business days to complete each project after approval.
Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese?
One thing we need to know for Chinese Translations is what type of Chinese you need. In the written format, there are two types – Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese.
- Simplified Chinese – Mainland China and Singapore
- Traditional Chinese – Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia (Chinese Population), and United States
Chinese to English Translation
We also have professional, native-English translators who can translate your Chinese document into English.
- Normally, two characters equal one English word.
- When translating from Chinese, we charge “per character” since it can vary from word to word.