Interpreting – Any Language, On-Location
B2B Translations has hundreds of professional, native-language interpreters who specialize in providing interpreting services throughout the world. Depending on the language, location, date and time, and specialization; we will see who is available to help communicate your message:
- Consecutive Interpreting. This is when the original speaker says a sentence, then the interpreter repeats that sentence in a different language. It goes back and forth until the message is communicated. This is intended for small groups, sales meetings, product demos, and individual conversations.
- Simultaneous Interpreting. For a large conference or speech, this is when the original speaker is talking and the interpreter repeats the same thing in a different language seconds later to those with listening devices hearing with the interpreter says. You will see these in court cases and international political meetings.
- Court Interpreting. If you need an interpreter to help communicate with the courts, we have legal interpreters who are certified court interpreters in a variety of different languages.
- Equipment. Depending on your needs and setup, we may need to talk about the amount of equipment which will be required and if your venue is setup for the proper type of interpreting, especially if it’s simultaneous interpreting (both languages being spoken continuously).
- Advance Scheduling. Good interpreters are generally very busy and their schedules fill up quickly. It’s important to schedule as soon as you know the dates and times. Also, it may take a little bit of time to find a specialized interpreter for a particular language in your desired area. With some languages and specialties, local interpreters who are available can be difficult to find.