Professional, Accurate Business Translation
B2B Translations has professional, native-language translators who specialize in translating various types of documents into practically any language in the world. We work with different types of business documents including:
- Employee Handbook Translation. We receive many requests to translate employee handbooks into Spanish for their Hispanic employees. It’s important that everyone in your company fully understand the policies and procedures.
- Business Proposal Translation. This can also be called “RFQ” or “RFP” or “Corporate Tender” – an opportunity for your business to quote on a large project, sometimes in their own language. We can translate their proposal into your language. Then, when you have your quote and information ready for them, we can translate your information into their language.
- Legal Contract Translation. If you have business contracts or legal documents which need to be translated into another language, our specialized legal translators will accurately translate them so everyone will understand.
- Product Manual Translation. Are you exporting your products into another country? If so, you likely have a product manual and packaging which will need translated into different languages. Whether it’s technical, or just for your everyday person, our specialized translators will translate your text into their native language and culture.
- Annual Report Translation. Many companies have multiple locations around the world all contributing to the bottom line. Top-level managers and stockholders all want to know how the company is doing by reviewing financial reports, annual reports, and the latest corporate news in their own language.
Each translation project is unique. We will need to review your documents and likely ask a few questions in order to provide a free, no-obligation quote which includes:
- Quality Matters. Each translation is proofread and edited into a new language file.
- Price. We charge per original word being translated.
- Timeline. We need at least two business days to complete each project after approval.